Air Fryer Directions
- Prepare Chicken wings, pat dry, then sprinkle with kosher salt
- Apply cooking spray to air fryer basket then place chicken wings in a single layer
- Set the air fryer to 360 degrees F and cook for 12 minutes, then flip the wings and cook for 12 minutes more. Flip the wings again, increase the heat to 390 degrees F and cook for 6 minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Wildflower honey with 4 tablespoons of warm unsalted butter and 1/2 cup of Franks’s RedHot sauce
- Toss cooked wings in sauce and serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch on the side